Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm Baaack!

Okay, so I I haven't blogged in a while. There has been so much going on in my life in the past few months from moving, to working, to starting a new semester of school and various other events that have left my pen and keyboard idle.

And the real truth is I met someone and then I got comfortable and lazy. I haven't been challenging myself to write daily or even weekly like I should. It's easy to get in that comfort zone of spending time with someone you really like and letting all your extracurricular activities and even some of your important stuff fall to the wayside.

But this is a dangerous path to start out on, as a writer and a single woman. It's easy to lose your focus of your goals in both scenarios. And once you lose focus it becomes increasingly harder to get back on track.

As a writer, I never want to stop writing. As a single woman I never want to lose sight of my purpose and my personal goals and only focus on the relationship with the man.

So I'm baaack! More ready to write and more focused than ever. I'm changing the name of this blog (more on that later) to reflect my new attitude on the single life.

Here's to new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment